The book 52 Weeks to Fortify Your Family may have started as a quick and effective morning devotional for your kids, but it actually has so much potential for so many other things!
Check out twelve different ways to use 52 Weeks to Fortify Your Family in your home and life:
- Use at the breakfast table for a morning devotional.
- Spark a conversation in the car on the way to work or school.
- Discuss over the lunch hour with your co-workers.
- Pair it with your nightly family prayers.
- Create a quick and amazing Family Home Evening lesson (that even matches your weekly study topics).
- Dive into a deep Sunday conversation with your spouse.
- Quickly write a themed talk for your Primary child.
- Easily structure your own Sacrament Meeting talk.
- Find extra resources for your Primary lesson in this book.
- Start your daily home-school lesson off on a spiritual note.
- Use the ‘holiday section’ for a spiritual spin on any holiday.
- Grab a notebook and journal your testimony of each topic during your personal scripture study.